New Updates Coming..


New Updates slowly coming to all of my themes

Updates include entirely new app with many new features

Oblivion and Platinum have already been updated, the others are soon to follow.

The new request icon feature included within the app will allow me to do your requested icons cutting the time in half that I have to spend on locating the images and other information required.  This feature will send me the required information, just be sure to let me know which app it is that you want done.

Launchers: ADW GO NOVA APEX
Extras: Apply Wallpaper, View Icons, View Icon Names, View Docks
About: Rate Theme "Appreciated", Check out my other themes, Request Icons, See Comments
Contact: Visit My Website, Email Me, Follow on G+, Follow on Twitter
Help: Instructions for all Launchers and Video Links for additional help
Changelog: Included within App using menu button.

Special Thanks to Bignadad / BigDX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy