New Website Design


New SLCMotor Theme Website Design

Next Updates will be:


Application Icons for several of the launcher themes that include Icon Packs

I have over 200 New and Requested Icons need to be added

Be Sure to check out our website @ www.slcmotor.com

Thank You!

Once again, I thank each and everyone of  you who have paid for one or more of my themes

     Please be patient if you are having problems with Go Launcher Themes, I am working very hard to resolve the problem that I discovered at least with Nexus 7 Tablet I have contacted Go Launcher several times and I hope that they will fix the issue.

     So far, my most recent e-mail from them was not looking good, as I mentioned in my earlier post the latest update of Go Launcher has caused problems with some of my themes as well with other developers, if you are having problems with your tablet or Nexus 7, please contact Go Launcher so that they will fix the problem.  Hopefully if we have enough of us reporting the issue they will fix it.

     If you are having problems, you can get Go Launcher version 3.28 at HERE.  This is the last version that I was able to find that worked correctly before they changed whatever they did to cause the issues we are having.  There is not anything else I can do at this point until they respond.

    As always I appreciate any feedback, also please rate my themes on Google Play Store.

Thank You,

                  SLCMotor





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy