Go Launcher Problem with Themes

Apparently GO LAUNCHER's newest update has created some problems with themes.  This is not only my themes, but others as well.  I have contacted GO Launcher Several times in hopes that they will correct the problem.  I am still waiting to hear back from them.

The 3.29 Version has a problem with at least Nexus 7 Tablet.  I do not know if the update has caused problems with other devices.   I have reverted back to version 3.28 and the themes work once again.  

What is happening is when you apply the theme, if the developer has used overlays within the icon.  Example, gloss overlay or a mask over the background.  The top layer is shifted to the right and not on top of the area it should be.  Resulting in a messed up looking theme. :(  

You can get version 3.28 at HERE

Hopefully they will correct this problem.. It probably wouldn't hurt if more of us are reporting the problem to them.  

The themes still work great on my other devices.  

Comments

  1. I spoke to Go Launcher today, they are looking into the issue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy